Setting your default device:
Default Answering Device:
- Click on the Phone button beside the status to open your default answering device.
- Select the device you wish to ring when a call is offered to you in the queue Note: You should only need to do this the first time you setup your agent, or when switching the device you wish to answer with in the queue.
Agent Login Options:
Option 1: Dashboard
- Log in at dash.virtualpbx.com and click the menu icon
- Select ACD Queues
- After the page reloads, click on Begin Session. This logs agents into all queues that they are assigned to and marks them ready to take calls.
- By default you will be start in away status - click on the available status options
- Mark as ready - This will set you as ready to receive calls in the queue
- End Session - Use this when you are ready to log out for the day
Option 2: Use Feature Codes on a registered VoIP Device
- Agent Login *20: To login to your call queue, press *20 then press send on your registered VoIP phone
- Set Agent Ready *21: To change your status to Ready to receive calls, press *21 then press send on your registered VoIP phone
- Set Agent Away *22: To change your status to Away, press *22 then press send on your registered VoIP phone
- Agent Logout *23: To Logout out of your call queue, press *23 then press send on your registered VoIP phone