The following video will take you through adding a DID number to your Dash account. We’ve also laid out those steps with screenshots below if you prefer.
- Start by clicking on the Phone Numbers box of the User you wish to work with
- On the following screen choose either "Add from Spare Numbers" or "Buy Numbers"
- "Buy Numbers" will put the new numbers you select into the Spare Number list. Click on Buy Numbers and choose between local or toll-free
- For toll-free numbers, select the prefix you wish your toll-free number to start with (888, 877 etc) then click "Search"
- Dash will populate a list of available numbers
- Choose the number(s) that you want to add by clicking the "Add" button next to the number
- Click on "Buy Numbers"
- Click on "Spare Numbers"
- Check the box in front of the number you want to add and then click on "Add Selected Numbers"
- Click on "Save Changes"