- Start by going directly to dash.virtualpbx.com or click on the Dash Login link on virtualpbx.com.
- To login, enter your email address, password, and the account name (normally the company name).
- The first time you login, the step-by-step wizard will prompt you for a brief tour. Please read the box and click Let's get started to begin.
- You can always come back to this page by clicking on your name at the top of the page.
- Click Roger That to exit the wizard
- Click the gear icon to edit a particular section
- Email Address allows you to change the email address associated with your user account
- Password allows you to change the password used to login to Dash
- Timezone & Language lets you adjust your timezone and language preferences
- Date and Time Display lets you change how the date and time show up
- Click on your name to access the User Portal
- The top of the User Portal shows your voicemails, call history, and settings
- You may save or delete voicemails once you are finished with them. Please bear in mind that you can only store up to 100 voicemails before the voicemail box is full.
- Call History displays your inbound and outbound calls in the date range selected
- Settings allow you to control call forwarding (must be enabled by an admin) and where voicemails are sent
- My Devices shows you what devices are associated to your user account and if they're registered
- My Contact List shows other users' extensions/contact numbers as well as ring groups and some useful phone based options.
Modified on: Wed, 16 Aug, 2017 at 3:57 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.