Call Recording is available on your vConsole system. Simply login as a system administrator to begin configuring it for your needs.
- Starting under Admin, click on Call Recording. The following page will give you a number of options for enabling and managing call recording on your system.
Extension Level Call Recording: select Record no calls, Record all calls, or Enable call recording by pressing #9. If selecting the latter option, your extension owners will be able to press #9 to start recording a call. These recordings will appear under each individual extension’s call recording tab.
Admin Level Call Recording: as the administrator, you have the option to record calls to ALL extensions, or just specific extensions so that you may review these calls at a later time. These recordings will appear for Admins under Call Recording -- View Recordings.
- If you have chosen not to record calls on all extensions, you may select the individual extensions you wish to record calls on by clicking Select Extensions.
- Choose the extensions you wish to record calls on and click Update.
- You will have the option to play or not play the recording disclaimer. Please remember it is up to you to be aware of all state, local, and federal laws regarding the recording of calls.
Call Recording on ACD Queues: enable the various call recording options within each ACD Queue on your system by clicking on Config next to the ACD Queue you wish to update.
- On the following page, scroll to the bottom to view call recording options.
Call Recording Storage and Dropbox Integration: you can now save recorded calls to your Dropbox account by clicking on the Save to Dropbox button. You will be prompted to login to your existing Dropbox account or sign up for a free account. Click Save.
Are You Still Using the Classic vConsole Interface?
If your vConsole interface looks like the image on the right, you are still using our classic interface and may want to refer to this guide on Call Recording with screenshots that reflect your experience. You may also upgrade to the new interface for free at anytime! Simply login to your vConsole account and click on the banner at the top of the screen to continue.