- Login as an Admin and click on the Admin tab which will start you on the Auto-Attendant page.
- Click on Extension.
- Click Edit next to the extension you want to work with.
- Click on Add Contact Number.
- By default the system will start with a Standard US/Canada telephone number. Enter the area code and number and click Update.
- If you want the new number to be the default (the first contact number reached) click on the Default radio button and then click Update.
- You may also choose to exclude a number by checking the box next to Exclude. Click Update when you are finished.
Modified on: Wed, 16 Aug, 2017 at 4:11 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.