Canned responses are pre-written messages that you can use as replies to common inquiries, as away messages, and as automatic replies to keywords.
Creating / Editing a Canned Response
- To create a canned response, click the "Add New Response" button on the top right of the screen. To edit a canned response, click on the canned response that you would like to edit from the list to open the edit drawer.
- Add or modify the canned response details, being sure to complete all required fields, as denoted by a red asterisk.
Note: You may optionally enter a keyword into the "Auto-Reply to Keyword" field and when a message containing that exact keyword is received, a message will be sent back to the contact with the "Message Body" field as its content.
- Click "Add / Edit Canned Response" to save.
Deleting a Canned Response
- Click on the canned response that you would like to delete from the list to open the edit drawer.
- Click the "Delete Response" button at the bottom of the drawer. You will be prompted to confirm the deletion of the canned response.
- Click "OK" to confirm the deletion.