The Follow Me Calling feature is generally to control device’s ring duration independently of each other, although that can mean multiple devices ringing together if you so choose.
NOTE: SMS will not work when Follow Me is enabled. Calls from Groups will NOT make use of Follow Me Calling Settings.
- Start by clicking on Users on the left
- Click on the User features box for the user you want to work with
- Click on the Follow Me Feature
- Click to Enable
- Uncheck the boxes under Do Not Ring for the devices you wish to make use of
- There are to two options to determine the ring duration
- Click and drag the green sliders to the desired lengths. You can have multiple devices ring for the same duration, stagger the durations, or have durations overlap
- Or you can click on the Distribute button
- Click on Save Changes
Usage notes about Follow Me:
Incoming call handling options 2 or 3 that ring to a user, will ring for 20 seconds. Those Incoming Call Handling options will not use Follow me settings for the user.